- Information about use of this site by a visitor including details of the visits such as pages viewed and the resources that the visitor access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by the visitor. For example, when the visitor registers for information.
- Information that the visitor provides when the visitor communicates with Alt Classes by any means.
We may gather information about the visitor’s general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to the computer being used by the visitor and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify the visitor personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. The visitor can adjust the settings on the computer being used to decline any cookies if the visitor wishes. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on the computer being used by the visitor.
- To provide information to the visitor that the visitor request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to the visitor relating to other services that may be of interest to the visitor. Such additional information will only be provided where the visitor has consented to receive such information.
- To inform the visitor of any changes to our website or services.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose visitor’s personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.