Silicone Breast Pads
As the Silicone breast pads are artificial products designed to replicate the size,shape, feel and weight of a person’s real breasts, the material should be fine. Misfitting silicone breast pads can give rise to numerous health hazards that one might be aware of. Saket Ortho caters to patients with best product quality and has a name for providing best fitting products!
What is Silicon Breast Prosthesis?
An external silicone breast prosthesis is a weighted prosthesis, made of silicone, which is designed to simulate natural breast tissue. Because this type of breast prosthesis is weighted, it may help your posture, prevent shoulder drop, and problems with balance. Non-silicone breast prosthesis.
What is a Breast Prosthesis used for
- A breast prosthesis is an artificial breast designed to replicate the size, shape, feel and weight of a person’s breast following a partial, full, or double mastectomy.
- Manufacturers often use a silicon gel or similar material that is soft and provides a similar feel to natural breast.
Prosthesis often lasts between 2–5 years. After this time, they may need replacing.
Yes. Non-weighted prostheses can be worn while sleeping.
- Silicone Breast Prosthesis
- Excellent safety and performance record
- It Feels like natural breast tissue compared to saline implants
- Not as likely as saline implants to be visible under the skin compared to saline implants.
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding. Also, if you have breast cancer or an abnormal mammogram.
Silicone breast prosthesis are not painful. You can choose the breast prosthesis from the best orthopedic manufacturers in India.