Taylor brace supports and immobilizes the spine in neutral position, still permitting the requisite motion of the complete body. Taylor’s Brace helps in giving a firm support to the thoracic spine and straightening the curve.
- Two posterior height adjustable uprights attach to pelvic and band from coccyx to upper thoracic spine.
- Pre shaped semi rigid integrated stays provide correct support to the lumbo sacral region with effective immobilization.
- Well padded shoulder straps adjust to accommodate wide range of patients.
- Breathable washable material increases comfort.
- velcro strapping for easy application & removal.
- Full back uprights limits motion in lower thoracic & lumbar region
- The posterior thoracic extension provides better stabilization of thoracic spine.
- Anterior elastic corset for better fitting.
- Compression fracture of lower thoracic or lumbar spine.
- Pott’s Spine / T.B. Spine, Cancer Spine, Kyphosis.
About This Item
- Special netting material in the back offers comfortable feel.
- Elastic straps extended from the back and stretch to desired tension, then adhere to side panels.
- Four flexible stays provide extra support and stability to the lumbar area.
- Wash in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not put in dryer
- 70 % Polyester, 30% Rubber
Specification For This Product Family
|Model Number||B -107|
|Specific Use of Product||Arthritis|
Included Back Supports
- Taylors Brace (Dlx)
- Neoprene Back Support
- Lumbar Corset With Strap
- Airprene Back Support
- Contoured Back Support
- Classic Back Support
- ASH(Anterior Spinal Hyperextension)Brace
- Taylors Brace (Custom made-Rigid)
- Dorso Lumbar Brace (Dlx)
- Lumbar Brace
- Milwaukee Brace
- Orthopedic Back Rest
|Model Name||Saket L.S. Support|
|Ideal For||Boy, Men, Girl, Women, Senior|
- Do not wear SAKET supports if heat generating ointments have been applied.
There are no reviews yet.