A shoulder immobilizer is a device used to keep your arm from moving while your shoulder heals. It is different from a sling because it keeps your arm close to your body. An immobilizer usually has a chest band, an arm band, and a wrist band. Each band will be attached to the chest band.
- Made of cotton.
- Sling with shoulder strap for secure positioning.
- Circumferential arm wrap immobilises shoulder.
- Velcro closures for easy applications and removal
- The shoulder immobilizer you have been given is designed to support your arm, but also to protect you from doing certain motions. It is also to protect your arm from other people pulling on or against the arm and to protect the arm at night, so you do not sleep on it wrong or move it in the wrong position.
About This Item
- Shoulder immobilizer is one of the most effective designs to immobilize and support the dislocated shoulder.
- Shoulder immobilizer is also used in the fractures of clavicle bone and the shoulder joint where immobilization of the region is indispensable.
- To give support to the arm and hand with limiting movements at the shoulder joint
- To immobilise the arm and shoulder joint, post fracture support
- Wash in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not put in dryer
- 70 % Neoprene, 15% Nylon, 15% Cotton
Specification For This Product Family
|Specific Use of Product||Arthritis|
Included Fore Arm and Clavicle Supports
- Shoulder Immobilizer (Elastic)
- Shoulder Immobilizer-Sling & swathe
- Shoulder Support (Neoprene) R/L
- Arm Sling
- Kool Sling (Mesh)
- Elbow Hinge Brace (R & L)
- ROM Elbow Brace
- Elbow Support (Single)
- Elbow Wrap
|Model Name||Saket Shoulder Immobilizer (Sling)|
|Ideal For||Boy, Men, Girl, Women, Senior|
|Type||Shoulder Arm & Clavicle Brace|
- Do not wear SAKET supports if heat generating ointments have been applied.