Saket KA-102 Knee immobilizers are removable devices that maintain stability of the knee. Knee immobilizers are typically used for injuries that benefit from immobilization but can tolerate brief periods without immobilization and thus do not require casting.
- Immobilizes knee
- Removable posterior steel stays offer increased support
- Open patella design avoids pressure to the area
- One piece wrap around style with soft lining
- Hook & loop closer allows easy donning & doffing
About This Item
- Post operative immobilization.
- Pre-operative immobilization due to pain.
- Conservative treatment of ligament injury.
- Anatomically Contoured posterior stay and sturdy bilateral stays immobilize the leg at Neutral Position.
- An excellent product for support and stability to the injured knee
- Emergency care in case of fracture
- Muscle/ligament/tendon injury
- Dislocation of the knee post operative rehabilitative care
- Early cast removal
- Wash in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not put in dryer
Specification For This Product Family
|Model Number||KA -102|
|Specific Use of Product||Arthritis|
Included Knee/Ankle Support
- Knee Immobilizer Long(Super)
- Knee Immobilizer Long (Dlx)
- Knee Immobilizer Short (Super)
- Knee Immobilizer Short (Dlx)
- Knee Immobilizer (Adjustable)
- Knee Support Open patella_Straps (Neoprene)
- Knee Hinge Brace (Neoprene)
- Knee Hinge Brace Polycentric (Wrap Around)
- R.O.M. Knee Brace
- SAKET O.A. Knee Brace (Rt/Lt)
- Knee Cap (Elastic) Single
- Knee Cap (dlx) Pair
- Knee Cap (Open Patella) Elastic
- Hinged Knee Brace (Elastic)
- Knee Cap With Hinges
- Ankle Support With Straps (Swedish)
- Ankle Brace Plastic-(Foam-Lite Stirrup)
- Ankle Wrap (Neoprene) (Figure of 8)
- Hallux Valgus/Varus Splint- (Rt/Lt)
- A.F.O.(Foot drop splint) Resting(Rt/Lt)
- A.F.O.(Foot drop splint) Walking(Rt/Lt)
- A.F.O.(Foot drop splint) With Hinges (Articulated)(Rt/Lt)
- A.F.O.(Foot drop splint) Imported(Rt/Lt)
- Boot Bar/Derotation Bar (Rt/Lt)
|Model Name||Saket Knee/Ankle Support|
|Ideal For||Boy, Men, Girl, Women, Senior|
- Do not wear SAKET supports if heat generating ointments have been applied.
There are no reviews yet.