Rib Belt is applied to the thoracic and upper abdominal region to compress and bind the rib cage during rib fractures and postoperative care, while allowing sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing. Light weight and thin construction improves patient compliance.
- SAKET RIB BELT provides compression & stabilization to rib area
- Elastic posterior section ensure proper fitting
- Hook & loop closer allows easy donning and doffing
- Breathable Material
- 100% Cotton Inside Lining
About This Item
- Special netting material in the fracture # aids offers comfortable feel.
- Elastic straps extended from the back and stretch to desired tension, then adhere to side panels.
- Four flexible stays provide extra support and stability to the chest area.
- 70% Elastic
- 15% Nylon
- 15% Cotton
- Wash in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not put in dryer
Specification For This Product Family
|Model Number||FR -103|
|Specific Use of Product||Arthritis|
Included Fracture Support
- Fore Arm Brace
- Humerus Fracture Orthosis
- Humerus Fracture Orthosis(Neoprene)
- Thigh Brace(P.V.C. with Pelvic Support)
- Thigh Brace(Adjustable-R & L)
- PTB Brace With Foot Piece
- PTB Brace Without Foot Piece
- Leg Brace (P.V.C.)
- Rib Belt (Fine)*
- Rib Belt(Super)*
- Rib Belt Dlx
- Sternal Belt (Chest Belt With Pad)
- Fracture Clavicle Brace (Dlx)
- Cuff “n” Collar
- Cast Shoes
- Thomas Splints
- Kramer Wire (2″-4″)
- Kramer Wire (5″-6″)
|Model Name||Saket Rib Belt|
|Ideal For||Boy, Men, Girl, Women, Senior|
- Do not wear SAKET supports if heat generating ointments have been applied.
There are no reviews yet.