Made from soft but strong ethafoam provides optimum immobilization Pre-formed chin design ensures chin & mandible immobilization in proper position.
Ethafoam is hypo-allergic, light weight, durable & easy to clean Front Hole allows use of Tracheotomy tube.
Two piece design for easy application with firm occipital support. Long Hook-loop Velcro straps for easy fitting Commonly used for Post-operative-Cervical spine, For shifting of patient having cervical spine injury to prevent neck contracture in burn conditions
- Two piece plastazote foam offer occipital and mandibular support
- Restricts extension and flexion
- Restricts rotation
- Perforate for ventilation
- They are used to prevent neck flexion (forward movement), extension (backward movement) or rotation (sideward movement) of the cervical spine.
- A Philadelphia neck collar is a rigid, non-toxic hypo allergenic, latex-free foam collar that provides rigid plastic support in front and behind your neck.
About This Item
- Special netting material in the cervical offers comfortable feel.
- Elastic straps extended from the back and stretch to desired tension, then adhere to side panels.
- Four flexible stays provide extra support and stability to the neck area.
- Post Cervical Surgery
- Cervical Spine Fracture
- Cervical Disk Herniation
- Whiplash injury
- Wash in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not put in dryer
- 70 % Neoprene, 15% Nylon, 15% Cotton
Specification For This Product Family
|Model Number||C -105|
|Specific Use of Product||Arthritis|
Size Chart : Measure the circumference of the neck
How To Measure
- Sit upright and exhale
- Wrap a measure tape around the neck
- Hold measure tape flat against body, not too tight and take a reading
Included Back Supports
- Cervical Soft Collar (Super)*
- Cervical Soft Collar (Dlx)
- Cervical Collar (Boneless)
- Hard Cervical Collar
- Hard Cervical Collar (Adjustable)
- Philadelphia Collar with Tracheal Hole
- Cervical Pillow Regular
- Minerva Brace
- Four Post Collar
- Somi Brace
|Model Name||Saket Cervical Support|
|Ideal For||Boy, Men, Girl, Women, Senior|
- Do not wear SAKET supports if heat generating ointments have been applied.
There are no reviews yet.