The Maternity Corset cling is a premium elastic belt for use to support weakened abdominal muscles post childbirth. The material is breathable elastic which allows air circulation and ensure comfort even when worn for many hours at a stretch.
- Some women use a postpartum belly wrap after having a baby to help their muscles.
- Studies show that wraps or binders might help with pain and healing after a Cesarean section.
- They might also help support your organs and muscles as they move back into place after having a baby.
About This Item
- Hook compatible elastic permit a closure at any point on the circumference of the binder
- Made of full elastic, soft material to provide comfort and flexibility
- Ideal for providing compression and support for strains and weakness of abdominal area
- Supports Weakened abdominal muscles post surgery/delivery
- Designed for use by both men and women
- Post surgery
- Post maternity
- Mild lower back pain
- A Post Maternity Corset provides additional support and compression and helps to speed up the process of regaining the mother’s pre-delivery shape.
- Even after a C-section, it is advisable to use a Post Maternity Corset.
- In this case, the Corset provides support and compression to the incision.
Included Compression Garment
- Varicose Vein Stockings Class 1 AD
- Varicose Vein Stockings Class 1 AF
- Varicose Vein Stockings Class 1 AG
- Anti Embolism stockings AD (DVT)
- Anti Embolism stockings AG (DVT)
- Stoma Belt
- Abdominal Corset (Sego 4 Panel)
- Maternity Corset sleeve
- Utima Ulcer Stockings
Specification For This Product Family
|Special Features||Maternity corset Cling|
|Specific Use of Product||Compression Garment|
|Model Name||Saket Maternity Corset Cling|
There are no reviews yet.