- Regular painkillers will be required during your healing stage to aid recovery.
- The treatment centre you attended will have provided you with a type of sling called a “collar and cuff”.
- This is the correct type of sling initially for this type of injury.
- This should be worn at all times.
About This Item
- A humeral fracture orthosis is designed to immobilize a fractured humerus (upper arm bone) to assist with healing.
- A humeral fracture orthosis will be fitted by a professional orthotist upon request from a doctor and is usually worn 24 hours a day for up to 6 weeks or longer.
- Wash in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not put in dryer
Specification For This Product Family
|Model Number||FR -102|
|Specific Use of Product||Arthritis|
Included Fracture Support
- Fore Arm Brace
- Humerus Fracture Orthosis
- Humerus Fracture Orthosis(Neoprene)
- Thigh Brace(P.V.C. with Pelvic Support)
- Thigh Brace(Adjustable-R & L)
- PTB Brace With Foot Piece
- PTB Brace Without Foot Piece
- Leg Brace (P.V.C.)
- Rib Belt (Fine)*
- Rib Belt(Super)*
- Rib Belt Dlx
- Sternal Belt (Chest Belt With Pad)
- Fracture Clavicle Brace (Dlx)
- Cuff “n” Collar
- Cast Shoes
- Thomas Splints
- Kramer Wire (2″-4″)
- Kramer Wire (5″-6″)
|Model Name||Saket Humerus Brace Neoprene|
|Ideal For||Boy, Men, Girl, Women, Senior|
There are no reviews yet.