A hard cervical collar is used for spine problems or injuries. It limits forward and backward movement more than a soft one does. Hard collars are usually only used after major surgery or a serious injury, such as a broken neck.
- Made a high density polyethylene sheet
- Banyan foam padding for air circulation
|34.0 cm||8.0 cm|
About This Item
- Special netting material in the cervical offers comfortable feel.
- Elastic straps extended from the back and stretch to desired tension, then adhere to side panels.
- Four flexible stays provide extra support and stability to the neck area.
- Moderate to severe cervical sprain
- Degenerative or inflammatory diseases of the cervical spine
- Wash in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not put in dryer
Specification For This Product Family
|Model Number||C -104|
|Specific Use of Product||Arthritis|
Included Cervical Supports
- Cervical Soft Collar (Super)*
- Cervical Soft Collar (Dlx)
- Cervical Collar (Boneless)
- Hard Cervical Collar
- Hard Cervical Collar (Adjustable)
- Philadelphia Collar with Tracheal Hole
- Cervical Pillow Regular
- Minerva Brace
- Four Post Collar
- Somi Brace
|Model Name||Saket Cervical Support|
|Ideal For||Boy, Men, Girl, Women, Senior|
- Do not wear SAKET supports if heat generating ointments have been applied.
There are no reviews yet.