Gel seat cushions contain silicone gel to help distribute a person’s body weight. They are padded for comfort, and some can attach to a chair. These products may help reduce muscle aches and poor posture associated with sitting for prolonged periods.
- Less compression on your hips, spine, and tailbone
A good seat cushion will redistribute that compressive force and protect your body from the usual wear and tear.
About This Item
Features You Should Look for When Choosing a Seat Cushion
- It will make your tailbone happy and increase your stamina.
- Long hours of sitting exposes your spine and tailbone to stress.
- A memory foam seat cushion can help mitigate that risk.
- Most memory foam seat cushions are portable..
What are gel pads made of?
- Material: Medical grade silicone.
- 3 to 8 inches thick
Seat and chair cushions are generally available from 3 to 8 inches thick. Anything less than this would be considered a seat pad
Include Silicone And Gel Products
- Silicon Insole (Pair)
- Silicon Heel Cup (Pair)
- Silicon Heel Pad (Pair)
- Gel Insole (Pair)
- Gel Heel Cup (Pair)
- Gel Heel Pad (Pair)
- Gel Toe Separator (Each)
- Gel Ball Soft
- Silicon Toe Cap
- Gel Cold Pack
- Gel Ring
- Chair/Seat Cushion Gel
- Gel Sheet/Mattress
|Size||14″ * 14″|
|Specific Use of Product||Cooling Relief Of Pain And Swelling to All Body Contours|
|Type||Silicon And Gel Product|
There are no reviews yet.