The Soft Cervical Collar support the instability injured neck of child and relieve the pain. It is made of high density foam padding to immobilize and provides support to the neck.
- MEASURE CAREFULLY – Use a soft, flexible tape measure to find the circumference around your child’s neck. Refer to our size chart and brace dimensions to select the correct size.
- FAST RELIEF – Holds your kid’s head in a neutral position, stabilizing their neck for healing. Plush foam cushions your child’s jaw and neck for a comfortable, supportive fit.
- COMPREHENSIVE PAIN RELIEF – Non-rigid neck brace stabilizes cervical vertebrae to relieve pain and pressure due to whiplash, headaches from strains or sprains, recovery after surgery, torticollis, poor head posture, and neck injury.
- MEDICAL-GRADE MATERIALS – Breathable, medium-firm density foam is covered with cotton stockinette, keeping your neck cool and dry. Latex-free foam is soft and flexible, perfect for use while sleeping.
- 45-DAY GUARANTEE – Purchase now with confidence. Our customer service will do whatever it takes to ensure your satisfaction.
- A soft cervical collar is recommended only for acute soft-tissue neck injuries and for short periods of time (i.e, not to exceed 3-4 days’ continuous use).
- The soft type of neck collar is often used for moderate neck pain,
- Reducing pain and giving your child a better night of sleep.
About This Item
- A cervical neck collar for sleeping can limit movement during the night, reducing pain and giving your child a better night of sleep.
- In most cases, a children’s neck belt for pain should only be worn for around a week, but full recovery from whiplash often takes months.
- Risks include limiting cervical ROM and losing neck strength if the collar is worn continuously for longer periods. A soft cervical collar is recommended only for acute soft-tissue neck injuries and for short periods of time (i.e, not to exceed 3-4 days’ continuous use).
- Post Cervical Surgery
- Cervical Spine Fracture
- Cervical Disk Herniation
- Whiplash injury
- Wash in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not put in dryer
- 70 % Neoprene, 15% Nylon, 15% Cotton
Specification For This Product Family
|Model Number||C -102|
|Specific Use of Product||Arthritis|
Size Chart : Measure the circumference of the neck
|PD1||1-18 Month||22”- 33” (53-84 cm)||11-29 lbs|
|PD2||9-24 Month||29” – 37” (74-94 cm)||22-33 lbs|
|PD3||1-3 Year||33” – 40” (84-102 cm)||24-36 lbs|
|PD4||2-5 Year||35”- 45” (89-114 cm)||26-42 lbs|
|PD5||3-6 Year||37” – 48” (94-122 cm)||27-54 lbs|
How To Measure
- Sit upright and exhale
- Wrap a measure tape around the neck
- Hold measure tape flat against body, not too tight and take a reading
Included Cervical Support
- Cervical Soft Collar (Super)*
- Cervical Soft Collar (Dlx)
- Cervical Collar (Boneless)
- Hard Cervical Collar
- Hard Cervical Collar (Adjustable)
- Philadelphia Collar with Tracheal Hole
- Cervical Pillow Regular
- Minerva Brace
- Four Post Collar
- Somi Brace
||C – 102|
||Universal ( Referred Pediatric Collar Size Chart)|
- Do not wear SAKET supports if heat generating ointments have been applied.
There are no reviews yet.