A 2020 study discovered that latex and memory foam are the best pillow materials for neck pain. This is because these materials provide neck support, which can improve sleep quality.
- A Memory foam pillow is known for its support.
- They also have a natural tendency to bounce back slowly aftertouch.
- That helps in even weight distribution and contouring which helps to ease neck pain and so is considered as the best pillow for neck pain.
- To keep your spine straight, use a pillow that provides the right neck support — one that’s higher under your neck than under your head.
- It should be thick enough to hold your head up and also firm enough that your head doesn’t sink down into it.
- Latex pillows give you support but don’t overheat like memory foam can.
About This Item
- The Best Sleep You’ll Ever Have: You’re tossing and turning, your neck is sore, and you just can’t stay cool with your ordinary pillow – never again with this amazing orthopedic pillow by CushionCare! Our PATENTED revolutionary bed pillow has a high density memory foam core, and is designed to combat all the reasons you never get a full 8 hours of sleep, from eliminating painful pressure points and headaches, to helping to reduce snoring!
- A Superior Pillow For All Your Needs: This therapeutic contour pillow is made with the highest-quality memory foam, boasting a high-density memory foam core that rebounds quickly compared to other memory foam pillows. Plus, this high-tech, temperature sensitive foam adjusts to your body’s heat and weight to provide just the right amount of support while keeping you cool and comfortable. Also suitable as a chiropractic, cpap, anti snoring or beauty salon anti wrinkle aging lash pillow.
- Ideal Shape For Comfortable Nights: Designed to bring maximum comfort to your bed, this ultra-soft neck pillows for pain relief sleeping features an exclusive design that will gently cradle your neck and head to keep you from tossing and turning while keeping your head upright in line with your spine to reduce arm, neck arthritis, sciatica and frozen shoulder rotator cuff pain and soreness post surgery. Our pillows also have unique armrests to cushion and support your shoulders.
- Designed To Fit Your Life: Whether you sleep on your side, back or stomach, our cervical pillows for neck pain will fit into your life. They come with a luxurious outer cover in a modern white and gray mesh design that will look great with any set of bed sheets. Plus, the inner cover keeps the foam core clean so that it is safe for you and everyone in your family.
- Our Gift To You: At Saket, we want to make sure you have everything you need for a restful night’s sleep – which is why we’ve included a free sleeping mask to keep every hint of light out! Additionally, our sleeping pillow comes in its own beautiful, custom box that makes it the perfect gift for yourself, women, men or anyone in your life who needs relief from endless restless nights.
- Although sleeping without a pillow may help stomach sleepers, specific research is lacking.
- It’s generally recommended to use a pillow if you sleep on your back or side.
- However, what’s most important is that you feel comfortable and pain-free in bed.
- Wash in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not put in dryer
Specification For This Product Family
|Model Number||C -107|
|Special Features||Relieve neck pain and improve rest|
Included Cervical Support
- Cervical Soft Collar (Super)*
- Cervical Soft Collar (Dlx)
- Cervical Collar (Boneless)
- Hard Cervical Collar
- Hard Cervical Collar (Adjustable)
- Philadelphia Collar with Tracheal Hole
- Cervical Pillow Regular
- Minerva Brace
- Four Post Collar
- Somi Brace
|Model Name||Saket Cervical Pillow|
|Ideal For||Child, Boy, Girl , Men, Women, Senior|
There are no reviews yet.