Bracing for lumbar spinal stenosis aims to reduce pressure on and limit micro-motions in the lower spine, both of which can cause nerve root irritation and radicular pain. In some cases, a brace can help adjust posture or shift weight to the abdomen the goal of unloading pressure from the spine.
- Helps to prevent & relief back pain
- Breathable material provides comfortable support
- Provides support and varying degrees of compression to the Lumbar, Sacrum and Sacroiliac region of the spine. May be Used for therapeutic or prophylactic support.
About This Item
- Special netting material in the back offers comfortable feel.
- Elastic straps extended from the back and stretch to desired tension, then adhere to side panels.
- Four flexible stays provide extra support and stability to the lumbar area.
- Wash in cold water
- Hang dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not put in dryer
- 70 % Polyester, 30% Rubber
Specification For This Product Family
|Specific Use of Product||Arthritis|
Included Back Supports
- Classic Back Support
- Abdominal Belt (Elastic)
- Abdominal Support 6″ (Elastic)
- Waist Trimmer (Neoprene)
- Male Inguinal Hernia Belt (Single/Double Pad)
|Model Name||Saket Abdominal Support|
|Ideal For||Men, Women, Senior|
|Series||Back Support/Abdominal Support|
There are no reviews yet.