Saket Elastic Abdominal Belt with four panel design helps to provide adequate compression and support to the abdominal region post surgery/delivery.
- Abdominal binders are compression belts that encircle abdomen, commonly used to augment the recovery process after abdominal surgery like exploratory laparotomy, cesarean section, bariatric surgery, hysterectomy, or spinal surgery.
About This Item
- Hook compatible elastic permit a closure at any point on the circumference of the binder
- Four panel design help in vertical size adjustments and reduce rolling
- Made of full elastic, soft material to provide comfort and flexibility
- Ideal for providing compression and support for strains and weakness of abdominal area
- Supports Weakened abdominal muscles post surgery/delivery
- Designed for use by both men and women
Direction For Use
- Wrap the product around the abdomen.
- Stretch out both the ends of the product and fasten the hook & loop.
- Post surgery
- Post maternity
- Mild lower back pain
4 Panel Abdominal belt will provide support and compression to the abdominal muscles, thereby improving blood flow, resulting in faster healing of the incision reducing the surgical site’s swelling.
Included Compression Garment
- Varicose Vein Stockings Class 1 AD
- Varicose Vein Stockings Class 1 AF
- Varicose Vein Stockings Class 1 AG
- Anti Embolism stockings AD (DVT)
- Anti Embolism stockings AG (DVT)
- Stoma Belt
- Abdominal Corsette (Sego 4 Panel)
- Maternity Corsette sleeve
- Utima Ulcer Stockings
Specification For This Product Family
|Special Features||Abdominal corset|
|Specific Use of Product||Compression Garment|
|Model Name||Saket Stoma Belt|
|Specific Uses For Product||Swelling|