Minerva orthosis helps to stabilize and prevent motion or rotation of the head and neck. Indicated to treat neck and upper back injuries such as Jefferson’s fracture, light wedge fractures, post trauma, arthritis, acute pain, spinal stenosis, and post surgery fractures or injuries.
- Minerva Jacket Brace to Restrict Neck & Spine Movement
- This Minerva orthosis supports the cervical and thoracic spine, as might be required for treating a number of injuries and conditions, including but not limited to: Jefferson’s fracture without transverse ligament.
About This Item
- Made of rigid HDPE sheet one anterior & one posterior support with adjustable chin support on front side & adjustable occipital support on back side-ensure proper immobilization of cervical & upper thoracic spine.
- Both supports are well padded by ethafoam provide compression without discomfort to the patient.
- Two shoulder straps & two chest straps opines perfect fitting of brace.
- Chin & occipital height adjustment ensures required immobilization.
- Long hook – loop Velcro straps-ensures easy fitting.
- Potts cervical or thoracic up to T5 spine.
- Cancer cervical or thoracic upto T5 spine.
- Compression fracture of cervical or thoracic spine up to T5 – without any Neurological deficit.
- Place the front of the brace on your chest and slide it up until it touches your chin. One at a time, reach down for the chest strap, detach the Velcro from itself, and feed the strap through the metal ring located on the front piece.
- Hold each strap and evenly pull them to snug the brace around your trunk.
Specification For This Product Family
|Model Number||C -108|
Included Cervical Support
- Cervical Soft Collar (Super)*
- Cervical Soft Collar (Dlx)
- Cervical Collar (Boneless)
- Hard Cervical Collar
- Hard Cervical Collar (Adjustable)
- Philadelphia Collar with Tracheal Hole
- Cervical Pillow Regular
- Minerva Brace
- Four Post Collar
- Somi Brace
|Model Name||Saket Minerva Brace|
|Ideal For||Boy, Girl, Men, Women, Senior|