- The Four-post Cervical Collar, it provides the cervical support to patients with complicated requirements negating the use of a standard commercial cervical collar.
- Rigid, Four Post, Light Weight Metal Malleable Plates For Chin, Chest & Back For Proper Contouring And Fit On Patient.
About This Item
- A neck collar, also known as a neck brace or cervical collar, is an instrument used to support the neck and spine and limit head movement after an injury.
- Its purpose is to prevent you from moving your head and neck until the injury is healed.
- Place the front of the brace on your chest and slide it up until it touches your chin.
- One at a time, reach down for the chest strap, detach the Velcro from itself, and feed the strap through the metal ring located on the front piece.
- Hold each strap and evenly pull them to snug the brace around your trunk.
Specification For This Product Family
|Model Number||C -109|
Included Cervical Support
- Cervical Soft Collar (Super)*
- Cervical Soft Collar (Dlx)
- Cervical Collar (Boneless)
- Hard Cervical Collar
- Hard Cervical Collar (Adjustable)
- Philadelphia Collar with Tracheal Hole
- Cervical Pillow Regular
- Minerva Brace
- Four Post Collar
- Somi Brace
|Model Name||Saket Four post Collar|
|Ideal For||Child, Boy, Girl, Men, Women, Senior|