The Relief Forearm Brace provides maximum immobilization of the forearm, wrist and hand. These braces are usually indicated post-surgery, post-fracture casting, carpal tunnel syndrome and severe wrist sprains and strains. This type of brace helps to keep the forearm, as well as the wrist immobilized.
- A splint or brace for a shoulder or arm injury is often part of a rehabilitation plan.
- The injured shoulder or arm needs to stay at just the right angle and distance from the body to heal.
- Your doctor knows how to position your shoulder and arm in a splint or brace.
- This stabilizes your joints and soft tissues.
About This Item
- Single piece design allows snug fitting around wrist Anatomical.
- Thumb hole position allows free thumb movement Excellent compression strength elastic ensures supports, protects & provides proper immobilization of wrist.
- Hook loop Velcro enclosures for easy fitting Sport wrist injury Wrist sprain / strain condition In Rheumatoid wrist arthritis.
- Wash in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not put in dryer
Specification For This Product Family
|Model Number||FR -101|
|Specific Use of Product||Arthritis|
Included Back Supports
- Fore Arm Brace
- Humerus Fracture Orthosis
- Humerus Fracture Orthosis(Neoprene)
- Thigh Brace(P.V.C. with Pelvic Support)
- Thigh Brace(Adjustable-R & L)
- PTB Brace With Foot Piece
- PTB Brace Without Foot Piece
- Leg Brace (P.V.C.)
- Rib Belt (Fine)*
- Rib Belt(Super)*
- Rib Belt Dlx
- Sternal Belt (Chest Belt With Pad)
- Fracture Clavicle Brace (Dlx)
- Cuff “n” Collar
- Cast Shoes
- Thomas Splints
- Kramer Wire (2″-4″)
- Kramer Wire (5″-6″)
|Model Name||Saket Fracture# Aids|
|Ideal For||Boy, Men, Girl, Women, Senior|