Splint is a forearm based radial nerve splint to provide digit and thumb MP extension. Forearm and wrist support for symptoms associated with digit, hand, and wrist weakness/paralysis that comes secondary to radial nerve palsy. Splint is a forearm based radial nerve splint to provide digit and thumb MP extension. As a customer-focused organization, we are providing a wide array Dynamic Radial Palsy Splint. In addition to this, we are providing these products at very leading prices.
- A supportive splint at either the wrist or elbow to help prevent further injury and relieve the symptoms.
- You may need to wear it all day and night, or only at night.
- An elbow pad of the radial nerve is injured at the elbow.
- Physical therapy exercises to help maintain muscle strength in the arm.
- In wrist mobilization
- Post collie’s fracture
- Post traumatic –stiffness of wrist
- To release post burn wrist contracture
Include Special Splints/Brace
- Dynamic Radial Palsy Splint
- Dynamic Radial Palsy Splint With Finger Attachment
- Wrist Turn Buckle Splint
- Elbow Turn Buckle Splint
- Philadelphia Turn Buckle Collar (ADULT)
- Philadelphia Turn Buckle Collar (Pediatric)
- Dorsiflexion Assistance Strap
- Mouth Opener Key
|Specific Use For||Tenodesis extension splinting for radial nerve palsy.|