Cast shoe is an ideal solution that replaces the function of normal footwear when the patient is on the cast. Cast shoe can ensure hygiene, helps the patient in movements, and reduces the impact loading of the leg when wearing a plaster cast.
- Cast shoe is used as a replacement for a regular shoe when the patient’s foot is in a cast.
- The cast shoe is hypoallergenic and ideal for old patients as well.
- Cast Shoes replace the patient’s regular shoes following foot, ankle, or toe surgery.
- The medical shoe ensures the foot is comfortable and protected during rehabilitation.
About This Item
- Cast shoe is an ideal solution that replaces the function of normal footwear when the patient is on the cast.
- Cast shoe can ensure hygiene, helps the patient in movements, and reduces the impact loading of the leg when wearing a plaster cast.
- Cast covers fit over the cast and fasten with a watertight seal.
- They usually take the form of a long plastic sleeve that can slide over an arm or leg cast.
- The opening has a plastic gasket that fits tightly against the skin to keep water out.
- Cast Shoe is designed to prevent excessive wear, reduce impact on the injured leg and also improves gait of the patient on foot cast.
Specification For This Product Family
|Model Number||FR -108|
|Specific Use of Product||Arthritis|
Included Fracture Support
- Fore Arm Brace
- Humerus Fracture Orthosis
- Humerus Fracture Orthosis(Neoprene)
- Thigh Brace(P.V.C. with Pelvic Support)
- Thigh Brace(Adjustable-R & L)
- PTB Brace With Foot Piece
- PTB Brace Without Foot Piece
- Leg Brace (P.V.C.)
- Rib Belt (Fine)*
- Rib Belt(Super)*
- Rib Belt Dlx
- Sternal Belt (Chest Belt With Pad)
- Fracture Clavicle Brace (Dlx)
- Cuff “n” Collar
- Cast Shoes
- Thomas Splints
- Kramer Wire (2″-4″)
- Kramer Wire (5″-6″)
|Model Name||Saket Cast Shoes|
|Ideal For||Boy, Men, Girl, Women, Senior|