Cosmetic Restoration is helpful to restore function and at the same time create an aesthetically pleasing experience for the patients. Cosmetic Restoration is mostly chosen for dentistry related practices as it helps the patients to gain good looking, well set teeth!
Amongst numerous companies which provide cosmetic prosthesis or cosmetic restoration, Saket Ortho stands alone as one such provider which caters to the needs of patients and does not compromise on quality. The highly skilled team of Saket Ortho excels in cosmetic prosthesis and cosmetic restoration as they provide numerous options and make the best products for their patients. Along with manufacturing products, Saket Ortho also guarantees to provide proper information regarding Cosmetic Restoration. Silicone prosthesis(prosthetic fingers/toes) are designed to provide protection to sensitive tissue and improve function.We pay special attention to our patients to understand their needs and come up with a prosthetic solution that shall give them utmost comfort and maximum functionality.
Saket Silicon Ear/ Artificial Ear₹25,000.00
|Length||2 – 3 Inch|
This kind of Cosmetic Restoration aims to restore the appearance and mobility of the hand or foot. This sort of change gives a certain sense of confidence and boosts the personality of an individual. This prosthesis/ Cosmetic Restoration can be used in cases of bilateral reconstruction. The Cosmetic Restoration of toes or fingers by Saket Ortho comes with an acrylic nail that may be painted if the patient desires. Usually, Silicone cosmetic restoration is attached by suction and provides protection to the toes/fingers from further trauma.
Cosmetic Restoration plays an important role in Rehabilitation.
Saket Ortho creates customized fingertip, thumb, partial hand and toe prosthesis for those who have experienced loss of form and function.
- Our silicone prosthesis (prosthetic fingers/toes) are designed to protect sensitive tissue, improve function and normalize appearance. We work closely with patients to determine a prosthetic solution that will be comfortable, lifelike and maximize functionality. The finger/toe prosthesis aims to restore the cosmetic and aesthetic appearance of the hand or foot. It will provide the patient with more confidence and in turn, give a psychological boost to social interactions. The prosthesis also provides a greater body image and thus increases confidence. The prosthesis may be used in cases of bilateral reconstruction too. It comes complete with an acrylic nail that may be painted if the patient desires. Usually, silicone finger/toes prosthesis is attached by suction. It protects the sensitive tip of finger/toes from further trauma. Prosthesis plays important role in Rehabilitation & Psychological counselling.
- We create custom fingertip, finger, thumb, partial hand, hand and toe prostheses for patients who have experienced loss of form and function.
- Surgical reconstruction of large facial defects is not possible at times due to extensive loss of tissue that cannot be corrected by surgery alone. In these cases, prosthetic restoration of lost facial tissue can be done using maxillofacial prosthetics. Introduction of new material which gives a life-like appearance to such prosthetic restorations e.g. silicone and polyether rubbers and use of implants to retain these prostheses have given a new dimension to the rehabilitation of such patients.
- At Saket Ortho, we have developed a system for fast and low-cost manufacture of facial prostheses such as nose for accident victims. Silicone Nose prosthesis restores partial or entire nose! The prosthesis can be attached by silicon adhesive or by an implant.
- Facial prosthetics restore not only a patients image but can be very important to restore function as well. A nasal prosthesis can enable a patient to wear glasses. Good prosthesis seeks to go unnoticed wherever possible.
- Losing part of the face or body can have a devastating effect. Prosthetic Innovations have a wealth of experience working in this highly specialised field, creating prostheses for patients who have structures missing due to disease, trauma or congenital anomalies.
- The ear or part of the ear may have been lost as a result of birth defect, disease or accident. A silicone Ear Prosthesis restores the natural contours creating an excellent result. An ear Prosthesis is a non-surgical alternative method of microtia ear. It is custom made by a specialist in prosthetics, called an Anaplastologist, to match the normal ear. The ear prosthesis is usually made of silicone from a mold of the normal ear and hand painted to match the patient’s skin tones. Artificial ear or auricular prosthesis for partial ear or completely lost ear can be fitted. The prosthesis can be attached to the head by an adhesive, or by clips or magnets which require a surgical procedure to be implanted into the scalp.
- The silicone prosthetic ears are fabricated by visually analysing the prosthetic ear and the colors should match up with the patient’s skin. We decide which colors to apply for a better color match. The materials: color pigments and silicone (a different type from the ones used for the intrinsic part of the ear).
The advantages of an ear prosthesis are:
- A good anaplastologist can create a very realistic looking ear.
- No surgery is required if the adhesive method is used.Only a small
- surgery is required if clips or magnets are used.
- Our ocular prosthetics department is backed by highly skilled technicians and doctors to develop an artificial eye customized for each patient. The team here fits and manufactures a complete range of custom-made ocular prostheses (artificial eyes). A prosthetic eye can help improve the appearance of people who have lost an eye to injury or disease. It’s commonly called a “glass eye” or “fake eye.”
- Implanting a prosthetic eye is almost always recommended after an eye is surgically removed due to damage or disease. It has high value in Psychological Rehabilitation of the patient. Eye / Orbital Prosthesis is removable Prosthesis that artificially restores the eye, eyelids & surrounding bone & skin loss as a result of trauma.
- If you decide that breast reconstruction isn’t right for you but still want a breast shape, a prosthesis, also called a breast form, can help you look balanced without surgery.
- You can use a prosthesis (or two prostheses, if you’ve had a double mastectomy) if you want the appearance of breasts but want to hold off on reconstruction or not have it at all.
- A prosthesis is the fastest way to fill the space where your breast was. You can slip it into your bra or bathing suit and appear as you did before surgery — and this is a big relief for many women, especially after losing a breast and making so many major decisions.
With proper oral hygiene after installation, crowns can easily last up to 25 years. Some teeth may even be long-lasting.
Best tooth restoration options
- Fillings. Fillings are the go-to treatment when it comes to dealing with tooth decay.
- Crowns. Also known as caps, a crown is a dental prosthetic that is used to protect a badly-damaged tooth.
- Dental bridges.
- Teeth Whitening.
A transparent, flexible silicone rubber is used to create the prosthetic hand or finger. To provide the prosthesis a realistic appearance and feel, the colours in the silicone were carefully chosen to match the colour of your skin.